378 Curtis St, Warrenton, VA 201863 beds, 2 baths, 1,408 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1929
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $185,000
- Price/sqft: $131
- Parking: Carport
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,408 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1976
- Parcel #: 6983594635000
- Zillow Home ID: 12239285
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 378 Curtis Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 20186 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 19.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.8% greater than in Warrenton, and 71.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 20186 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Warrenton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 20186 home values.
- 386 Curtis St Warrenton, VA$154K21720
- 367 Curtis St Warrenton, VA$212K321,092
- 396 Curtis St Warrenton, VA$156K31864
- 377 Curtis St Warrenton, VA$227K321,564
- 358 Curtis St Warrenton, VA$200K311,000
- 389 Curtis St Warrenton, VA$175K433,000
- 353 Curtis St Warrenton, VA$153K311,344
- 395 Curtis St Warrenton, VA$152K211,240
- 422 Curtis St Warrenton, VA$197K321,152
- 378 Douglas St Warrenton, VA$214K421,332
- 338 Curtis St Warrenton, VA$155K311,156
- 362 Douglas St Warrenton, VA$156K21792
- 51 Sharp St Warrenton, VA$244K32.51,275
- 382 Douglas St Warrenton, VA$162K311,008
- 80 Taylor St Warrenton, VA$157K311,000
- 390 Douglas St Warrenton, VA$166K311,008
- 345 Curtis St Warrenton, VA$157K211,213
- 66 Taylor St Warrenton, VA$176K321,120
- 428 Curtis St Warrenton, VA$302K331,566
- 46 Taylor St Warrenton, VA$160K21.51,323
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.