378 Douglas St, Longview, WA 986322 beds, 2 baths, 925 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1929
- 1608 days on Zillow
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2004 for $80,000
- Price/sqft: $93
- MLS #: 58568
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: On street, 0 space
- Security System
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 925 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Parcel #: 04700
- Zillow Home ID: 67016379
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 378 Douglas Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98632 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 46% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.3% less than in Longview, and 16.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 98632 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Longview.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98632 home values.
- 376 Douglas St Longview, WA$71K21696
- 605 30th Ave Longview, WA$104K311,370
- 375 Colorado St Longview, WA$66K21624
- 372 Douglas St Longview, WA$65K21624
- 371 Colorado St Longview, WA$102K311,242
- 368 Douglas St Longview, WA$77K31912
- 367 Colorado St Longview, WA$104K211,236
- 364 Douglas St Longview, WA$77K21831
- 515 30th Ave Longview, WA$75K21720
- 374 Colorado St Longview, WA$65K21772
- 2951 Douglas St Longview, WA$120K311,288
- 368 Colorado St Longview, WA$74K21840
- 365 Douglas St Longview, WA$107K311,426
- 2956 Colorado St Longview, WA$126K311,424
- 362 Douglas St Longview, WA$77K21922
- 364 Colorado St Longview, WA$104K511,393
- 359 Colorado St Longview, WA$118K421,815
- 3002 Washington Way Longview, WA$137K331,716
- 2947 Douglas St Longview, WA$128K311,088
- 359 Douglas St Longview, WA$80K311,008
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.