- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
378 Echo Ln, Harrah, OK 730453 beds, 2 baths, 1,232 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $99,000
- Price/sqft: $80
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 460 sqft
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,232 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 191819110
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 22038866
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 378 Echo Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73045, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 24.7% higher than in Harrah, and 6.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73045 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Harrah.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73045 home values.
- 356 Echo Ln Harrah, OK$101K31.751,217
- 406 Echo Ln Harrah, OK$106K321,226
- 20513 Prairie Hills Dr Harrah, OK$138K31.51,689
- 328 Echo Ln Harrah, OK$89K31.51,128
- 291 Woodlands Dr Harrah, OK$125K321,466
- Crooked Oak Dr Harrah, OK$90K31.51,187
- 420 Echo Ln Harrah, OK$120K42.751,630
- 20460 Crooked Oak Dr Harrah, OK$118K42.51,668
- 312 Echo Ln Harrah, OK$111K31.751,495
- 434 Echo Ln Harrah, OK$100K31.751,280
- 285 Woodlands Dr Harrah, OK$125K321,449
- 20440 Crooked Oak Dr Harrah, OK$85K31.51,075
- 290 Woodlands Dr Harrah, OK$126K321,467
- 20539 Prairie Hills Dr Harrah, OK$131K31.51,603
- 425 Echo Ln Harrah, OK$87K31.51,075
- 302 Echo Ln Harrah, OK$87K31.51,128
- 450 Echo Ln Harrah, OK$95K31.751,216
- 279 Woodlands Dr Harrah, OK$129K421,523
- 20430 Crooked Oak Dr Harrah, OK$87K31.51,095
- 20435 Crooked Oak Dr Harrah, OK$85K21.51,072
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.