- Lot: 2.92 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- 296 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,046 all time views
- 31 shoppers saved this home
- Price/sqft: $104
- MLS #: 4376894
- Ceiling Fan
- Disability Access
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Construction \ Wood Frame, New Construction Y\N \ Existing, Exterior \ Clapboard, HeatingAndCooling \ Hot Water, Roads \ Public, Sewer \ Private, WaterHeater \ Off Boiler, LotDescription \ Level, Foundation \ Concrete, LotDescription \ Landscaped, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Central Vacuum, LotDescription \ Country Setting, Basement \ Crawl Space, Driveway \ Gravel, HeatFuel \ Wood, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Wood Stove, Basement \ Slab, GarageAndParking \ Storage Above, Style \ Cape, LotDescription \ Wooded Setting, LotDescription \ Agricultural Prop, LotDescription \ Rural Setting, Electric \ Circuit Breaker(s), Construction \ Existing, Foundation \ Slab w\Frst Wall, Road Footage YN \ Yes, Water CF \ Drilled Well, Number Stories \ 1 3\4, Interior Features CF \ Master BR with BA, Interior Features CF \ Alternative Heat Stove, Interior Features CF \ Wood Stove, Interior Features CF \ Hearth, Interior Features CF \ Loft, Interior Features CF \ Den\Office, Interior Features CF \ Kitchen\Dining, Interior Features CF \ Central Vacuum, Exterior Features CF \ Out Building, Exterior Features CF \ Dog Fence, Bedroom 1 Level \ 2, Kitchen Level \ 1, Living Room Level \ 1, Bedroom 2 Level \ 1, Office Level \ 1, Family Room Level \ 2
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Roof type: Metal
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,790 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Zillow Home ID: 2105659391
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $135-355K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts New Hampshire home values will decrease 0.5% next year. Among 03264 homes, this home is 24.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 9.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03264, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 27.9% higher than in Town of Plymouth, and 47.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 03264 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Plymouth.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|571 Mayhew Tpke Plymouth, NH||$163K||2||1||1,744|
|611 Mayhew Tpke Plymouth, NH||$185K||2||1.5||1,344|
|594 Mayhew Tpke Plymouth, NH||$218K||3||3||2,260|
|597 Mayhew Tpke Plymouth, NH||$115K||1||1||1,028|
|33 Winterberry Rd Plymouth, NH||$658K||4||3||7,200|
|23 Winterberry Rd Plymouth, NH||$322K||4||4||3,225|
|4 Winterberry Rd Plymouth, NH||--||3||2||1,560|
|227 Bell Rd Plymouth, NH||$98K||1||--||272|
|217 Bell Rd Plymouth, NH||$197K||3||2||2,256|
|654 Mayhew Tpke Plymouth, NH||$241K||3||2||2,172|
|661 Mayhew Tpke Plymouth, NH||$218K||--||--||--|
|159 Bell Rd Plymouth, NH||$132K||4||3||1,500|
|154 Bell Rd Plymouth, NH||$254K||3||4.5||2,705|
|453 Mayhew Tpke Plymouth, NH||$81K||3||1||1,200|
|29 Mill Brook Ln Plymouth, NH||$185K||2||1.5||2,160|
|23 Mill Brook Ln Plymouth, NH||$169K||3||2||1,620|
|713 Mayhew Tpke Plymouth, NH||$142K||3||2||1,300|
|151 Bell Rd Plymouth, NH||$117K||1||1.5||1,005|
|443 Mayhew Tpke Plymouth, NH||$153K||3||2||1,890|
|448 Mayhew Tpke Plymouth, NH||$170K||5||2.5||2,581|
Nearby Schools in Town of Plymouth
Spaulding Uhsd #41 (assigned)9-1254.4 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!