378 Our Rd, Putney, VT 053463 beds, 2 baths, 1,744 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- 151 days on Zillow
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Price/sqft: $120
- MLS #: 4352342
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: 3 spaces
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 7
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,744 sqft
- Parcel #: (231) 002016.000
- Zillow Home ID: 75477442
Neighborhood for 378 Our Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 05346, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28.8% higher than in Vermont, and 43.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 05346 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Vermont.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 112 Our Rd Putney, VT--211,524
- 152 Our Rd Putney, VT--------
- 55 Bemis Hill Rd Putney, VT--------
- 186 Carpenter Rd Dummerston, VT--------
- 162 Carpenter Rd Dummerston, VT--------
- 101 Sullivan Dr Putney, VT--------
- 154 Sullivan Dr Putney, VT--321,400
- 16 Carpenter Rd Dummerston, VT--------
- 110 Arnoff Way Putney, VT--------
- 100 Lockerby Way Putney, VT--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!