3780 Willett Ave, Bronx, NY 104673 beds, 1 bath, 1,158 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2,178 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,158 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1920
- Lot depth: 101
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 046510042
- Zillow Home ID: 29826403
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3780 Willett Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Williamsbridge, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 581.2% higher than in New York, and 61.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Williamsbridge home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Williamsbridge home values.
- 3778 Willett Ave Bronx, NY$450K----2,600
- 3776 Willett Ave Bronx, NY$301K----200
- 668 E 219th St Bronx, NY$468K----2,800
- 3774 Willett Ave Bronx, NY$329K----2,558
- 3770 Willett Ave Bronx, NY$467K----2,821
- 3775 Willett Ave Bronx, NY$373K83.5--
- 3768 Willett Ave Bronx, NY$501KStudio--2,576
- 657 E 219th St Bronx, NY$434K----1,909
- 675 E 219th St Bronx, NY$350K----1,180
- 3779 Willett Ave Bronx, NY$502K----3,460
- 3775 Willett Ave Bronx, NY$488K833,444
- 3777 Willett Ave Bronx, NY$483K----3,460
- 3773 Willett Ave Bronx, NY$502K----3,276
- 3766 Willett Ave Bronx, NY$460K----2,990
- 651 E 219th St Bronx, NY$440K41.52,184
- 679 E 219th St Bronx, NY$547K----3,932
- 3771 Willett Ave Bronx, NY$479K213,500
- 3771 Willett Ave # 3 Bronx, NY$306K3----
- 3771 Willett Ave # 1 Bronx, NY$283K2----
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.