3784 Golden Reeds Ln, Jacksonville, FL 322244 beds, 3 baths, 2,546 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,789 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $341,000
- Price/sqft: $134
- Parking: 478 sqft
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,546 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Lot depth: 164
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 1674531265
- Zillow Home ID: 61277830
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3784 Golden Reeds Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Beach Haven market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 66.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 29% lower than in Jacksonville, and 111.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Beach Haven home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Beach Haven home values.
- 3790 Golden Reeds Ln Jacksonville, FL$328K422,110
- 3778 Golden Reeds Ln Jacksonville, FL$400K432,943
- 3794 Golden Reeds Ln Jacksonville, FL$412K442,678
- 3772 Golden Reeds Ln Jacksonville, FL$383K543,121
- 3797 Cross Water Blvd Jacksonville, FL$436K542,861
- 14030 Carson Ct Jacksonville, FL$329K322,205
- 14036 Carson Ct Jacksonville, FL$346K442,320
- 3787 Crossview Dr Jacksonville, FL$431K443,261
- 3857 Burnt Pine Dr Jacksonville, FL$326K321,982
- 14037 Prater Ct Jacksonville, FL$332K322,205
- 14024 Prater Ct Jacksonville, FL$327K422,268
- 3840 Burnt Pine Dr Jacksonville, FL$310K321,982
- 3766 Golden Reeds Ln Jacksonville, FL$377K432,704
- 3789 Cross Water Blvd Jacksonville, FL$382K432,727
- 3779 Golden Reeds Ln Jacksonville, FL$438K32.52,540
- 3785 Golden Reeds Ln Jacksonville, FL$351K322,621
- 3773 Golden Reeds Ln Jacksonville, FL$487K42.52,833
- 3760 Golden Reeds Ln Jacksonville, FL$485K432,515
- 3791 Golden Reeds Ln Jacksonville, FL$337K422,625
- 3781 Cross Water Blvd Jacksonville, FL$494K433,191
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.