3784 Ridgewood Dr, Hilliard, OH 430263 beds, 2 baths, 1,580 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $188,000
- Price/sqft: $119
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,580 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 200002566
- Zillow Home ID: 34048382
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3784 Ridgewood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 43026, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Franklin, and 47.5% higher than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 43026 home values.
- 3800 Ridgewood Dr Hilliard, OH$229K432,112
- 3776 Ridgewood Dr Hilliard, OH$246K533,240
- 3807 Wenwood Dr Hilliard, OH$235K32.51,888
- 3793 Wenwood Dr Hilliard, OH$244K42.52,358
- 3812 Ridgewood Dr Hilliard, OH$202K42.52,040
- 3762 Ridgewood Dr Hilliard, OH$224K321,804
- 3793 Ridgewood Dr Hilliard, OH$229K42.52,170
- 3781 Ridgewood Dr Hilliard, OH$219K431,915
- 3779 Wenwood Dr Hilliard, OH$200K32.52,046
- 3805 Ridgewood Dr Hilliard, OH$176K321,434
- 3769 Ridgewood Dr Hilliard, OH$175K31.51,436
- 3820 Ridgewood Dr Hilliard, OH$186K31.51,470
- 3809 Wenwood Dr Hilliard, OH$223K431,967
- 3750 Ridgewood Dr Hilliard, OH$212K321,400
- 3767 Wenwood Dr Hilliard, OH$218K42.51,920
- 3811 Ridgewood Dr Hilliard, OH$200K321,334
- 3753 Ridgewood Dr Hilliard, OH$267K42.52,490
- 3808 Wenwood Dr Hilliard, OH$269K332,558
- 3768 Darbyshire Dr Hilliard, OH$237K432,078
- 3782 Darbyshire Dr Hilliard, OH$219K42.51,872
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.