3785 21st St, San Francisco, CA 941142 beds, 1 bath, 1,115 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,710 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $1,550,000
- Price/sqft: $1,390
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,115 sqft
- Lot depth: 57
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 3621 088
- Zillow Home ID: 15146250
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3785 21st Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Eureka Valley - Dolores Heights - Castro, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 83.3% less than in San Francisco, and 97.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Eureka Valley - Dolores Heights - Castro home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Eureka Valley - Dolores Heights - Castro home values.
- 3781 21st St San Francisco, CA$1.45M211,036
- 3791 21st St San Francisco, CA$1.46M--11,036
- 807 Noe St San Francisco, CA$2.57M322,130
- 809-811 Noe St San Francisco, CA$1.71M422,276
- 3775 21st St San Francisco, CA$1.47M--11,036
- 3790-3792 21st St San Francisco, CA$1.4MStudio--1,500
- 3767 21st St San Francisco, CA$1.67M--11,435
- 3782 21st St San Francisco, CA$1.28M211,278
- 789A Noe St # A San Francisco, CA$754K21915
- 789 Noe St # B San Francisco, CA$765K21912
- 3765 21st St San Francisco, CA$2.68M--21,685
- 10 Rayburn St San Francisco, CA$2.26M231,765
- 777 Noe St San Francisco, CA$1.3M221,313
- 474 Hill St San Francisco, CA$1.28M311,374
- 3761 21st St San Francisco, CA$2.69M32.51,680
- 3761 21st St San Francisco, CA$2.74M32.51,704
- 470 Hill St San Francisco, CA$1.25M--11,374
- 3772 21st St San Francisco, CA$2.94M42.52,141
- 775 Noe St San Francisco, CA$2.61M32.52,710
- 806 Noe St San Francisco, CA$1.79M43.51,696
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292