3789 Jasmine Dr, Memphis, TN 381153 beds, 1 bath, 1,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1979
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $63,000
- Price/sqft: $48
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,300 sqft
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 093417 F00006
- Zillow Home ID: 42337056
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3789 Jasmine Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hickory Ridge-South Riverdale, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 86.3% higher than in Memphis, and 287% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hickory Ridge-South Riverdale home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Memphis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hickory Ridge-South Riverdale home values.
- 1 beds, 1 baths
1 sqft, 13,334 sqft lot, built in 1969
- 1 beds, 1 baths
- 3797 Jasmine Dr Memphis, TN$96K642,558
- 3781 Jasmine Dr Memphis, TN$76K642,558
- 3791 Jasmine Dr Memphis, TN$51K311,300
- Jasmine Dr Memphis, TN$67K642,486
- 3773 Jasmine Dr Memphis, TN$84K642,558
- 3803 Jasmine Dr Memphis, TN$74K642,558
- 3790 Jasmine Dr Memphis, TN$70K642,473
- 3811 Jasmine Dr Memphis, TN$108K643,042
- 3780 Jasmine Dr Memphis, TN$67K642,486
- 3769 Jasmine Dr Memphis, TN$108K643,101
- 3804 Jasmine Dr Memphis, TN$62K312,400
- 3814 Jasmine Dr Memphis, TN$53K321,150
- 3774 Jasmine Dr Memphis, TN$38K622,000
- 3812 Jasmine Dr Memphis, TN$62K321,149
- 3819 Jasmine Dr Memphis, TN$60K442,306
- 5430 Jasmine Cv Memphis, TN$107K443,033
- 5408 Apple Blossom Dr Memphis, TN$77K642,200
- 5429 Jasmine Cv Memphis, TN$107K443,033
- 5427 Apple Blossom Dr Memphis, TN$107K443,033
- 3820 Jasmine Dr Memphis, TN$40K642,199
Nearby Schools in Memphis
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292