- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3789 Prestwick Dr, Los Angeles, CA 900273 beds, 2 baths, 1,819 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,573 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $950,000
- Price/sqft: $522
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- View: City, Park
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,819 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1956
- Lot depth: 90
- Parcel #: 5592012038
- Zillow Home ID: 20811835
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3789 Prestwick Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Los Feliz market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 6.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 46.8% lower than in Los Angeles, and 62.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Los Feliz home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Los Feliz home values.
- 3787 Prestwick Dr Los Angeles, CA$3.53M764,757
- 3784 Prestwick Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.12M221,746
- 3777 Prestwick Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.7M53.52,654
- 3860 Shannon Rd Los Angeles, CA$1.88M433,602
- 3769 Prestwick Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.65M333,160
- 3863 Shannon Rd Los Angeles, CA$1.11M331,818
- 3954 Farmouth Dr Los Angeles, CA$3.26M445,524
- 3763 Prestwick Dr Los Angeles, CA$2M544,000
- 3960 Farmouth Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.04M553,562
- 3854 Shannon Rd Los Angeles, CA$1.6M432,993
- 3873 Shannon Rd Los Angeles, CA$1.65M43.53,600
- 3841 Shannon Rd Los Angeles, CA$1.87M454,026
- 3757 Prestwick Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.74M365,797
- 3756 Prestwick Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.79M32.52,797
- 3867 Shannon Rd Los Angeles, CA$1.89M433,402
- 3966 Farmouth Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.05M231,726
- 3846 Shannon Rd Los Angeles, CA$1.92M433,640
- 3839 Shannon Rd Los Angeles, CA$1.99M454,581
- 3751 Prestwick Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.11M452,609
- 3740 Prestwick Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.73M44.52,584
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.