- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3789 S Ferncreek Ave, Orlando, FL 328063 beds, 2 baths, 1,228 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $140,000
- Price/sqft: $114
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 240 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,228 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Parcel #: 072330165004110
- Zillow Home ID: 46076732
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3789 S Ferncreek Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32806, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.8% greater than in Orange, and 270.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32806 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orange.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32806 home values.
- 3745 S Ferncreek Ave Orlando, FL$112K311,176
- 1505 White Ave Orlando, FL$165K542,078
- 3739 S Ferncreek Ave Orlando, FL$162K321,463
- 3735 S Ferncreek Ave Orlando, FL$80K21804
- 1615 White Ave Orlando, FL$129K211,067
- 3780 Martin St Orlando, FL$155K321,397
- 3778 Martin St Orlando, FL$90K211,192
- 3801 S Ferncreek Ave Orlando, FL$119K211,735
- 3733 S Ferncreek Ave Orlando, FL$120K321,224
- 3742 Martin St Orlando, FL$176K221,506
- 3805 S Ferncreek Ave Orlando, FL$167K322,134
- 3800 Martin St Orlando, FL$217K321,824
- 3727 S Ferncreek Ave Orlando, FL$90K21940
- 1450 Wald Rd Orlando, FL$419K322,761
- 1453 Wald Rd Orlando, FL$483K42.53,087
- 3734 Martin St Orlando, FL$150K221,380
- 3723 S Ferncreek Ave Orlando, FL$162K222,378
- 3781 Martin St Orlando, FL--Studio--2,149
- 3308 S Ferncreek Ave Orlando, FL$207K322,121
- 1439 Buckwood Dr Orlando, FL$505K54.53,032
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.