379 N End Blvd, Salisbury, MA 019522 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,560 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3,750 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1946
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2006 for $428,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Off street, 4 spaces
- View: Water
- outdoor shower, shed, surround sound system
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,560 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:35 P: 10
- Zillow Home ID: 56964190
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 379 N End Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01952 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 8.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Town of Salisbury, and 67.2% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01952 home values.
- 377 N End Blvd Salisbury, MA$293K311,120
- 381 N End Blvd Salisbury, MA$329K311,300
- 381 N End Blvd # 1 Salisbury, MA--311,300
- 375 N End Blvd Salisbury, MA$518K313,178
- 1 Wyman Greely Rd Salisbury, MA$408K843,598
- 385 N End Blvd Salisbury, MA$278K21654
- 3 Wyman Greely Rd Salisbury, MA$274K212,194
- 378 N End Blvd Salisbury, MA$473K31.52,161
- 387 N End Blvd Salisbury, MA$321K521,616
- 369 N End Blvd Salisbury, MA$409K332,261
- 2 Wyman Greely Rd Salisbury, MA$287K41.52,482
- 386 N End Blvd Salisbury, MA$630K33.52,982
- 5 Wyman Greely Rd Salisbury, MA$229K311,920
- 391 N End Blvd Salisbury, MA$415K311,400
- 367 N End Blvd Salisbury, MA$458K633,419
- 4 Wyman Greely Rd Salisbury, MA$290K321,552
- 392 N End Blvd Salisbury, MA$587K422,453
- 380 N End Blvd Salisbury, MA$1.1M422,025
- 374 N End Blvd Salisbury, MA$1.56M------
- 394 N End Blvd Salisbury, MA$471K321,560
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.