- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3792 Luxair Dr, Hilliard, OH 430263 beds, 1 bath, 1,044 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,970 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $89,900
- Price/sqft: $86
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 480 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,044 sqft
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 050000609
- Zillow Home ID: 33976025
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3792 Luxair Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 43026 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 37.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.3% greater than in Hilliard, and 55.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 43026 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hilliard.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 43026 home values.
- 3784 Luxair Dr Hilliard, OH$121K21900
- 3800 Luxair Dr Hilliard, OH$116K311,044
- 3776 Luxair Dr Hilliard, OH$86K311,044
- 5209 Drivemere Rd Hilliard, OH$123K41.51,279
- 5299 Wyandot Pl Hilliard, OH$128K31.51,235
- 5291 Wyandot Pl Hilliard, OH$124K41.51,421
- 3824 Luxair Dr Hilliard, OH$136K621,764
- 3797 Luxair Dr Hilliard, OH$105K211,080
- 3793 Luxair Dr Hilliard, OH$110K311,044
- 5285 Wyandot Pl Hilliard, OH$119K311,136
- 5203 Drivemere Rd Hilliard, OH$95K31990
- 3811 Luxair Dr Hilliard, OH$136K311,744
- 3781 Luxair Dr Hilliard, OH$117K311,044
- 3758 Luxair Dr Hilliard, OH$105K311,044
- 3817 Luxair Dr Hilliard, OH$121K31.51,564
- 3777 Luxair Dr Hilliard, OH$99K311,044
- 5277 Wyandot Pl Hilliard, OH$119K411,660
- 5218 Drivemere Rd Hilliard, OH$96K31990
- 3752 Luxair Dr Hilliard, OH$105K311,044
- 3765 Luxair Dr Hilliard, OH$120K311,044
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292