38-40 Myrtle Ave, Cambridge, MA 021383 beds, 1 bath, 2,346 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Available June 1st.
Call or email for more details and a showing, 617-901-7413.
- Lot: 1,823 sqft
- Built in 1903
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street
- Living room, 2-car parking
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,346 sqft
- Parcel #: M:00141 L:00059
- Zillow Home ID: 56433272
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 38-40 Myrtle Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Mid-Cambridge, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 70.6% less than in Cambridge, and 93.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Mid-Cambridge home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cambridge.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mid-Cambridge home values.
- 5 Line St APT 2B Cambridge, MA$740K------
- 5 Line St APT 1 Cambridge, MA$675K------
- 90 Kirkland St Cambridge, MA$879K33.52,675
- 33-35 Myrtle Ave Cambridge, MA$1.26M83.53,666
- 34 Myrtle Ave Cambridge, MA$872K53.52,299
- 7 Line St Cambridge, MA$851K42.52,624
- 41 Myrtle Ave UNIT 41 Cambridge, MA$907K32.51,692
- 100 Kirkland St Cambridge, MA$517K221,000
- 15 Linnaean St APT 17 Cambridge, MA$864K42.52,130
- 31 Myrtle Ave # A Cambridge, MA$979K42.52,612
- 31 Myrtle Ave Cambridge, MA$1.34M73.53,648
- 11-13 Line St Cambridge, MA$855K63.52,130
- 21 Line St # 21 Cambridge, MA$614K21858
- 21 Line St # 1 Cambridge, MA--21858
- 23 Line St # 23 Cambridge, MA$712K3199,999
- 93 Kirkland St Cambridge, MA$1.25M1266,876
- 28 Myrtle Ave UNIT 30 Cambridge, MA$708K22.51,365
- 48 Roberts Rd # A Cambridge, MA$651K32.5977
- 50 1/2 Roberts Rd Cambridge, MA$795K32.51,448
- 25 Myrtle Ave Cambridge, MA$1M52.52,316
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292