38-44 Warren St, New York, NY 100072 beds, 2 baths, 1,850 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
The loft was designed with luxury, convenience, and the modern lifestyle in mind, enabling you to control the in-wall high-definition audio sound system, lighting, automatic window treatments, Thermostats and AV System with your mobile device or a Control 4 master remote.
Each bedroom is over-sized, bathed in light, and boasts generous closet space, exuding a sense of ample space. The master bed also boasts a hardwood custom designed walk-in closet. The master bathroom provides an escape from the stress of daily life into an oasis lined with Statuary Marble walls and Nemo Volcano tiles, Keuco Vanity, and Lacava fixtures, where an over-sized BainUltra Jacuzzi tub, and separate stalled rain shower awaits you.
Located in the heart of Tribeca, one of the most sought after neighborhoods in the world, steps to the A,C,E, 1,2,3,N,R trains, and two blocks from Whole Foods and the coveted restaurants and shops along Greenwich Street.
- Built in 1990
- 60 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $1,108
- Cooling: Central
- Laundry: In Unit
- Price/sqft: $1,865
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- High Ceilings, Open City Views, Steps to subway.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 10.0
- Unit count: 24
- Floor size: 1,850 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Zillow Home ID: 2105950039
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 38-44 Warren Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Tribeca market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 2.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 150% higher than in New York, and 92.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Tribeca home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Tribeca home values.
- 41 Warren St APT 7 New York, NY$7.45M----1,002
- 41-43 Warren St #2 New York, NY$5.08M----2,625
- 41-43 Warren St #5 New York, NY$4.57M322,542
- 38 Warren St APT 8B New York, NY$3M----1,955
- 38 Warren St APT 4A New York, NY$6.13M32.52,632
- 38 Warren St APT 8A New York, NY$2.15M221,248
- 38 Warren St APT 7B New York, NY$3.04M22.51,955
- 38 Warren St APT 7A New York, NY$2.15M----1,248
- 38 Warren St APT 6C New York, NY--221,850
- 38 Warren St APT 5B New York, NY$3.12M----2,162
- 38 Warren St New York, NY$4.62MStudio14,300
- 38 Warren St APT 5A New York, NY$5.87M32.52,632
- 38 Warren St APT 4C New York, NY$5.27M----2,815
- 38 Warren St APT 4B New York, NY$3.22M32.52,160
- 38 Warren St APT 3C New York, NY$4.6M----2,815
- 38 Warren St APT 3B New York, NY$3.13M32.52,162
- 38 Warren St APT 3A New York, NY$5.11M----2,632
- 38 Warren St APT 2C New York, NY$5.26M----2,815
- 38 Warren St APT 2B New York, NY$3.06M----2,162
- 38 Warren St APT 5C New York, NY$5.52M----2,815
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.