- Lot: 0.38 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $253,000
- Price/sqft: $139
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: 4 spaces
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HEATING \ Steam, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, KIT_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH1_DSCRP \ Wood / Coal / Pellet Stove, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Sitting Room, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Office, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,820 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: M:0420 B:00172 L:3A
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 56049392
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01830 home values will rise 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.9% rise for Haverhill as a whole. Among 01830 homes, this home is valued 5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 6.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01830, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.5% greater than in Haverhill, and 41.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01830 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Haverhill.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01830 home values.
|42 Adams St Haverhill, MA||$360K||4||3||2,678|
|44 Adams St Haverhill, MA||$274K||3||2||1,600|
|39 Adams St Haverhill, MA||$233K||3||1.5||1,344|
|49 Adams St Haverhill, MA||$246K||3||1.5||1,701|
|30 Lincoln Ave Haverhill, MA||$285K||6||2||2,753|
|56 Adams St Haverhill, MA||$244K||2||1||1,512|
|34 Lincoln Ave Haverhill, MA||$292K||5||3||2,732|
|57 Adams St Haverhill, MA||$303K||6||2||2,769|
|43 Adams St Haverhill, MA||$221K||3||1||1,220|
|38-40 Lincoln Ave Haverhill, MA||$252K||6||2||2,182|
|20 Lincoln Ave Haverhill, MA||$182K||3||1||1,016|
|29 Lincoln Ave Haverhill, MA||$253K||3||2||2,100|
|50-52 Adams St Haverhill, MA||$334K||6||3||3,120|
|67 Adams St Haverhill, MA||$228K||3||1.5||1,460|
|35 Lincoln Ave Haverhill, MA||$290K||4||2||2,653|
|25 Lincoln Ave Haverhill, MA||$207K||2||2||1,434|
|46 Lincoln Ave UNIT 46 Haverhill, MA||$181K||3||1.5||1,548|
|41 Lincoln Ave Haverhill, MA||$252K||3||1.5||1,500|
|52 Madison St Haverhill, MA||$355K||3||2.5||2,818|
|48 Lincoln Ave UNIT 48 Haverhill, MA||$147K||2||1.5||925|
Nearby Schools in Haverhill
Spofford Pond (assigned)3-6 & ungraded4.7 mi
5-8 & ungraded0.8 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!