- Lot: 0.36 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Views: 1,479 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $125,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $145
- Finished basement, 616 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Partial Storm Windows, Energy Features \ Partial Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Tile, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 862 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 1987
- Parcel #: Z0045200
- Zillow Home ID: 57910136
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $95-140K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06513 home values will decrease 3.4% next year, compared to a 2.6% decrease for East Haven as a whole. Among 06513 homes, this home is valued 9.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 35.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06513, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 64.5% greater than in East Haven, and 230.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06513 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in East Haven.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06513 home values.
- 167 Old Foxon Rd UNIT A502 beds, 1.5 baths
1,252 sqft, 435 sqft lot, built in 1990
|42 Ann St East Haven, CT||$116K||3||1||984|
|46 Ann St East Haven, CT||$99K||2||1||683|
|31 Ann St East Haven, CT||$181K||2||1||1,546|
|47 Ann St East Haven, CT||$176K||3||2||1,490|
|23 Ann St East Haven, CT||$204K||3||2||1,400|
|35 Ann St East Haven, CT||$113K||2||1||983|
|15 Ann St East Haven, CT||$113K||2||2||840|
|18 Ann St East Haven, CT||$125K||3||1||904|
|28 Ann St East Haven, CT||$161K||3||1||1,095|
|39 Ann St East Haven, CT||$157K||3||2||1,218|
|56 Ann St East Haven, CT||$139K||3||1||1,002|
|11 Ann St East Haven, CT||$204K||3||3.5||1,841|
|5 Ann St East Haven, CT||$163K||3||2||1,423|
|41 Ann St East Haven, CT||$103K||2||1||760|
|16 Brennan St East Haven, CT||$108K||2||1||713|
|50 Ann St East Haven, CT||$207K||5||2.5||2,311|
|40 Brennan St East Haven, CT||$134K||3||1||1,132|
|3 Ann St East Haven, CT||$146K||2||1.5||1,147|
|44 Brennan St East Haven, CT||$102K||3||1||862|
|8 Ann St East Haven, CT||$174K||2||2||1,614|
Nearby Schools in East Haven
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!