38 Appleton StUNIT 4, Boston, MA 02116
Sold on 1/7/13: $1,201,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Condo:1,353 sq ft
- Lot:1,353 sqft
- Year Built:1899
- Last Sold:Jan 2013 for $1,201,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow336
- Last Remodel Year2009
- Parcel #W:05 P:00901 S:018
- Room Count4
- # Stories2.0
- Zillow Home ID102987999
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$928,990||$808K – $1.04M||+$11,929||$686||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$3,729/mo||$2.6K – $6K/mo||+$11||$2.76||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts South End home values will increase 2.3% next year, compared to a 2.5% increase for Boston as a whole. Among South End homes, this home is valued 50.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 26.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South End market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 1.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31% less than in Boston, and 78.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help South End home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South End home values.
Neighborhood for 38 Appleton Street UNIT 4
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Quincy Upper School (assigned) 6-12 & ungraded 0.2 mi
- Blackstone Elementary (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 0.3 mi
- Snowden Int'L High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.5 mi
- Hurley K-8 School (assigned) K-8 0.6 mi
- Orchard Gardens K-8 School (assigned) K-8 1.0 mi
- Mason Elementary (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 1.2 mi
- Madison Park Technical Vocational HS (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 1.3 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005