38 Breck Ave APT 1, Boston, MA 021353 beds, 2 baths, 1,471 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 1920
- 84 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $175
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2003 for $1
- Price/sqft: $299
- MLS #: 71676678
- AMENITIES \ Golf Course,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool,AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor,BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor,COOLING \ Central Air,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,HEATING \ Forced Air,HEATING \ Gas,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,MASTER_BATH \ Yes,MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor,PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes,PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Co-Op,STYLE \ 2/3 Family,UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Upper,
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 1,471 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Parcel #: W:22 P:04660 S:002
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 59212226
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 38 Breck Avenue APT 1
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Brighton, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 75.9% lower than in Boston, and 90.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Brighton home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brighton home values.
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292