38 Brownville Ave, Ipswich, MA 01938Studio, 1 bath, 950 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 10,025 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 2010
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2000 for $314,000
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Off street
- New property, Parking Type: Off Street, Parking Type: On Street
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 950 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:41B B:0313 L:0
- Zillow Home ID: 56929554
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 38 Brownville Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01938, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26.7% less than in Town of Ipswich, and 71.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 01938 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Ipswich.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01938 home values.
- 36 Brownville Ave Ipswich, MA$519K32.52,660
- 34 Broadway Avenue Ext Ipswich, MA$444K32.52,425
- 36 Broadway Avenue Ext Ipswich, MA$510K32.52,243
- 36 Broadway Ave Ipswich, MA$479K32.52,016
- 38 Broadway Avenue Ext Ipswich, MA$512K32.52,128
- 34 Brownville Ave Ipswich, MA$517K32.52,621
- 41 Brownville Ave Ipswich, MA$304K31.52,007
- 39 Brownville Ave Ipswich, MA$339K321,050
- 37 Brownville Ave Ipswich, MA$395K321,913
- 4 New Mill Pl Ipswich, MA$333K2--1,647
- 9 New Mill Pl Ipswich, MA$334K2--1,647
- 12 New Mill Pl Ipswich, MA$328K22.51,426
- 14 New Mill Pl Ipswich, MA$333K22.51,782
- 14 New Mill Pl # 0 Ipswich, MA$333K22.51,782
- 35 Brownville Ave Ipswich, MA$347K622,025
- 1 New Mill Pl UNIT 1 Ipswich, MA$340K22.51,647
- 3 New Mill Pl UNIT 3 Ipswich, MA$349K22.51,647
- 5 New Mill Pl UNIT 5 Ipswich, MA$340K22.51,656
- 7 New Mill Pl UNIT 7 Ipswich, MA$340K22.51,647
- 9 New Mill Pl UNIT 9 Ipswich, MA$331K231,647
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292