- Lot: 2,178 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1902
- Views: 1,073 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $255,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $194
- AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 3/10 to 1/2 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet - Cedar, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Beamed, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Brick, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Beamed, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Closet, OTH1_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Sun Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Metal, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, STYLE \ Victorian
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,312 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1963
- Parcel #: M:094 B:543 L:008
- Zillow Home ID: 56076739
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $185-270K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01902 home values will rise 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.9% increase for Lynn as a whole. Among 01902 homes, this home is valued 13.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 20.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01902, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.8% greater than in Lynn, and 1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01902 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lynn.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01902 home values.
|42 Burrill Ave Lynn, MA||$250K||3||1.5||1,656|
|36 Burrill Ave Lynn, MA||$241K||3||2||1,542|
|37 Phillips Ave Lynn, MA||$271K||3||1.5||2,024|
|44 Burrill Ave Lynn, MA||$225K||3||1.5||1,311|
|32 Burrill Ave Lynn, MA||$238K||3||1||1,460|
|41 Phillips Ave Lynn, MA||$242K||4||1||1,430|
|31 Phillips Ave Lynn, MA||$241K||3||1.5||1,480|
|43 Phillips Ave Lynn, MA||$255K||3||1||1,959|
|39 Burrill Ave Lynn, MA||$232K||4||1.5||1,324|
|43 Burrill Ave Lynn, MA||$223K||3||1.5||1,169|
|27 Phillips Ave Lynn, MA||$350K||6||3||3,217|
|28 Burrill Ave Lynn, MA||$338K||5||3.5||3,118|
|35 Burrill Ave Lynn, MA||$232K||4||1.5||1,486|
|48 Burrill Ave # 2 Lynn, MA||$368K||8||3||2,266|
|48 Burrill Ave Lynn, MA||$320K||8||3||2,266|
|33 Burrill Ave Lynn, MA||$207K||3||1||1,111|
|52 Burrill Ave Lynn, MA||$297K||4||2.5||2,523|
|45 Burrill Ave Lynn, MA||$228K||3||2||1,190|
|25 Phillips Ave Lynn, MA||$258K||2||2.5||1,548|
|24 Burrill Ave Lynn, MA||$291K||5||2||2,582|
Nearby Schools in Lynn
K-5 & ungraded0.8 mi
PK-7 & ungraded0.6 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!