38 Chestnut St, Wellesley, MA 024815 beds, 4 baths, 3,970 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.49 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1904
- Last sold: Jun 2005 for $1,660,000
- AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED5_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH3_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Aluminum, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Decorative Lighting, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_DSCRP \ Skylight, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Stone / Slate, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HEATING \ Steam, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Second Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Fireplace, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Den, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH2_DSCRP \ Skylight, OTH2_LEVEL \ Third Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Game Room, OTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH3_LEVEL \ Third Floor, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Office, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Victorian, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,970 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1983
- Parcel #: M:084 R:048 S:
- Zillow Home ID: 56615410
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 38 Chestnut Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02481 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 2.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Wellesley, and 94% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02481 home values.
- 40 Chestnut St Wellesley, MA$1.4M532,585
- 32 Chestnut St Wellesley, MA$1.65M434,167
- 41 Cliff Rd Wellesley, MA$2.1M734,382
- 42 Chestnut St Wellesley, MA$1.71M54.54,956
- 45 Cliff Rd Wellesley, MA$3.34M55.57,000
- 37 Chestnut St Wellesley, MA$1.35M42.52,988
- 33 Chestnut St Wellesley, MA$1.51M64.53,845
- 31 Chestnut St Wellesley, MA$1.49M53.53,198
- 41 Chestnut St Wellesley, MA$3.29M83.55,347
- 49 Cliff Rd Wellesley, MA$1.21M52.52,337
- 46 Chestnut St Wellesley, MA$1.7M554,014
- 27 Chestnut St Wellesley, MA$2.14M644,328
- 35 Cliff Rd Wellesley, MA$3.04M84.56,080
- 23 Chestnut St Wellesley, MA$1.72M543,337
- Chestnut St Wellesley, MA$1.72M53.53,988
- 21 Chestnut St Wellesley, MA$1.05M42.52,399
- 5 Lanark Rd Wellesley, MA$1.43M53.53,057
- 2 Cushing Rd Wellesley, MA$1.73M73.54,549
- 42 Cliff Rd Wellesley, MA$1.13M42.53,082
- 58 Garden Rd Wellesley, MA$1.54M643,163
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a foreclosure specialist
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.