38 Chestnut St, Wellesley, MA 024815 beds, 4 baths, 3,970 sqft
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.49 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1904
- 133 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Jun 2005 for $1,660,000
- Price/sqft: $327
- MLS #: 71444424
- AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ T-Station,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED5_LEVEL \ Third Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH2_LEVEL \ Third Floor,BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half,BTH3_LEVEL \ First Floor,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ None,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Aluminum,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Decorative Lighting,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System,FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,FAM_DSCRP \ Skylight,FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor,FLOORING \ Hardwood,FLOORING \ Stone / Slate,FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet,FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone,GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached,HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard,HEATING \ Oil,HEATING \ Steam,HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No,HOT_WATER \ Oil,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available,KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Second Floor,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace,LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded,MASTER_BATH \ Yes,MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,MBR_DSCRP \ Fireplace,MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Den,OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,OTH2_DSCRP \ Skylight,OTH2_LEVEL \ Third Floor,OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Game Room,OTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,OTH3_LEVEL \ Third Floor,OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Office,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROAD_TYPE \ Paved,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint.,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Victorian,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range,
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,970 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1983
- Parcel #: M:084 R:048 S:
- Zillow Home ID: 56615410
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 38 Chestnut Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02481, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 78.6% lower than in Wellesley, and 97.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02481 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Wellesley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02481 home values.
- 40 Chestnut St Wellesley, MA$1.36M532,585
- 32 Chestnut St Wellesley, MA$1.63M434,167
- 41 Cliff Rd Wellesley, MA$2.12M734,382
- 42 Chestnut St Wellesley, MA$1.65M54.54,956
- 45 Cliff Rd Wellesley, MA$3.29M55.57,000
- 37 Chestnut St Wellesley, MA$1.31M42.52,988
- 33 Chestnut St Wellesley, MA$1.53M64.53,845
- 31 Chestnut St Wellesley, MA$1.51M53.53,198
- 41 Chestnut St Wellesley, MA$3.2M83.55,347
- 49 Cliff Rd Wellesley, MA$1.18M52.52,337
- 46 Chestnut St Wellesley, MA$1.62M554,014
- 27 Chestnut St Wellesley, MA$2.23M644,328
- 35 Cliff Rd Wellesley, MA$2.86M84.56,080
- 23 Chestnut St Wellesley, MA$1.75M543,337
- Chestnut St Wellesley, MA$1.65M53.53,988
- 21 Chestnut St Wellesley, MA$1.02M42.52,399
- 5 Lanark Rd Wellesley, MA$1.39M53.53,057
- 2 Cushing Rd Wellesley, MA$1.67M73.54,549
- 42 Cliff Rd Wellesley, MA$1.09M42.53,082
- 58 Garden Rd Wellesley, MA$1.52M643,163
Nearby Schools in Wellesley
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292