- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- Views: 4,876 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Nov 2014 for $120,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $110
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Crawl Space, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Fully Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Siding \ Aluminum, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Available, Style \ Raised Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,092 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:032 B:0878 L:00900
- Zillow Home ID: 57956027
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $170-238K.
Market guideZillow predicts East Shore home values will decrease 4.8% next year, compared to a 6.2% decrease for New Haven as a whole. Among East Shore homes, this home is valued 15.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 16.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Shore, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41% lower than in New Haven, and 68.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help East Shore home values rise more quickly than other regions in New Haven.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Shore home values.
|31 Concord St New Haven, CT||$138K||3||1||1,010|
|37 Concord St New Haven, CT||$176K||3||1||1,212|
|30 Concord St New Haven, CT||$216K||3||1.5||1,828|
|27 Concord St New Haven, CT||$228K||4||2||2,800|
|43 Concord St New Haven, CT||$161K||3||1||1,296|
|42 Concord St New Haven, CT||$153K||3||1.5||1,200|
|23 Concord St New Haven, CT||$227K||6||2||2,800|
|49 Concord St New Haven, CT||$166K||3||1||1,196|
|7 Concord St New Haven, CT||$138K||3||1||1,136|
|9 Concord St New Haven, CT||$144K||3||1||960|
|50 Concord St New Haven, CT||$239K||3||2||2,268|
|55 Concord St New Haven, CT||$166K||2||1||1,396|
|43 Townsend Ave New Haven, CT||$189K||4||1.5||1,332|
|Townsend Ave New Haven, CT||$145K||3||1||1,287|
|41 Townsend Ave New Haven, CT||$145K||3||1.5||1,287|
|54 Concord St New Haven, CT||$177K||3||1.5||1,536|
|33 Townsend Ave New Haven, CT||$166K||--||--||--|
|61 Concord St New Haven, CT||$165K||3||1||1,196|
|45 Townsend Ave New Haven, CT||$186K||4||1.5||1,516|
|32 Townsend Ave New Haven, CT||$197K||3||1||1,456|
Nearby Schools in New Haven
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!