- Lot: 1.89 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $345,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $152
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ Is Not Present, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Upper Level, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Wood/Coal Stove, Exterior Siding \ Aluminum, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Fuel Type \ Wood, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Sloping, Lot Description \ Wooded, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Pool Type \ Above Ground, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Colonial, Style \ Contemporary, Water Source \ Private Well
- Exterior material: Metal
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 2,276 sqft
- Parcel #: 017 0086-9
- Zillow Home ID: 59301611
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $232-431K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06480 home values will increase 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.7% rise for Town of Portland as a whole. Among 06480 homes, this home is valued 51.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 5.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06480, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.7% higher than in Town of Portland, and 45.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06480 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06480 home values.
|36 Cote Ln Portland, CT||$367K||4||3||2,800|
|33 Cote Ln Portland, CT||$519K||4||4.01||3,592|
|24 Cote Ln Portland, CT||$378K||3||2.5||2,902|
|18 Cote Ln Portland, CT||$365K||3||3||2,736|
|30 Cote Ln Portland, CT||$377K||3||2.5||2,522|
|21 Cote Ln Portland, CT||$423K||3||2.5||3,416|
|43 Penfield Hill Rd Portland, CT||$202K||2||1||1,528|
|12 Cote Ln Portland, CT||$335K||3||2.5||2,052|
|9 Cote Ln Portland, CT||$336K||3||2.5||2,103|
|32 Penfield Hill Rd Portland, CT||$303K||3||2.5||1,890|
|40 Penfield Hill Rd Portland, CT||$346K||3||2.5||2,360|
|52 Penfield Hill Rd Portland, CT||$329K||4||2.5||2,546|
|26 Penfield Hill Rd Portland, CT||$302K||3||2.5||1,908|
|19 Penfield Hill Rd Portland, CT||$208K||3||1.5||1,200|
|20 Penfield Hill Rd Portland, CT||$290K||4||1.5||2,200|
|56 Penfield Hill Rd Portland, CT||$377K||3||3.5||2,740|
|73 Penfield Hill Rd Portland, CT||$348K||5||3.5||2,591|
|9 Penfield Hill Rd Portland, CT||$340K||3||2.5||2,326|
|62 Penfield Hill Rd Portland, CT||$393K||3||3.5||3,006|
|165 Breezy Corners Rd Portland, CT||$347K||3||2.5||2,228|
Nearby Schools in Town of Portland
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!