38 Danville Rd, Kingston, NH 038484 beds, 3 baths, 2,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Disability Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street
- Partial basement
- Security System
- central vac, handicap accessible, dog friendly
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,500 sqft
- Heating: Propane butane
- Parcel #: KNGS M:00R22 B:000003 L:000000
- Zillow Home ID: 86810309
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 38 Danville Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03848, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Kingston, and 62.3% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03848 home values.
- 38 Danville Rd Kingston, NH$242K211,752
- 36 Danville Rd Kingston, NH$260K322,084
- 39 Danville Rd Kingston, NH$189K211,408
- 34 Danville Rd Kingston, NH$231K322,515
- 42 Danville Rd Kingston, NH$233K321,847
- 41 Danville Rd Kingston, NH$225K411,400
- 5 Gunstock Dr Kingston, NH$336K332,757
- 4 Gunstock Rdg Merrimack, NH$137K221,008
- 31 Danville Rd Kingston, NH$233K321,757
- 2 Gunstock Rdg Merrimack, NH$137K21.51,314
- 4 Windsong Dr Kingston, NH$307K323,033
- 6 Gunstock Rdg Merrimack, NH$189K221,878
- 6 Gunstock Dr Kingston, NH$333K323,359
- 11 Gunstock Dr Kingston, NH$411K332,777
- 44 Danville Rd Kingston, NH$172K311,544
- 43 Danville Rd Kingston, NH$174K211,828
- 8 Gunstock Dr Kingston, NH$319K332,208
- 8 Gunstock Rdg Merrimack, NH$138K21.5999
- 10 Gunstock Dr Kingston, NH$603K435,001
- 10 Gunstock Rdg Merrimack, NH$138K21.51,296
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.