38 Danville Rd, Kingston, NH 038484 beds, 3 baths, 2,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Disability Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street
- Partial basement
- Security System
- central vac, handicap accessible, dog friendly
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,500 sqft
- Heating: Propane butane
- Parcel #: KNGS M:00R22 B:000003 L:000000
- Zillow Home ID: 86810309
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 38 Danville Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 03848 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 21.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Kingston, and 55.2% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03848 home values.
- 38 Danville Rd Kingston, NH$242K211,752
- 36 Danville Rd Kingston, NH$259K322,084
- 39 Danville Rd Kingston, NH$190K211,408
- 34 Danville Rd Kingston, NH$231K322,515
- 42 Danville Rd Kingston, NH$233K321,847
- 41 Danville Rd Kingston, NH$225K411,400
- 5 Gunstock Dr Kingston, NH$336K332,757
- 4 Gunstock Rdg Merrimack, NH$137K221,008
- 31 Danville Rd Kingston, NH$233K321,757
- 2 Gunstock Rdg Merrimack, NH$137K21.51,314
- 4 Windsong Dr Kingston, NH$307K323,033
- 6 Gunstock Dr Kingston, NH$334K323,359
- 6 Gunstock Rdg Merrimack, NH$188K221,878
- 11 Gunstock Dr Kingston, NH$410K332,777
- 44 Danville Rd Kingston, NH$172K311,544
- 43 Danville Rd Kingston, NH$176K211,828
- 8 Gunstock Rdg Merrimack, NH$138K21.5999
- 8 Gunstock Dr Kingston, NH$318K332,208
- 10 Gunstock Dr Kingston, NH$601K435,001
- 10 Gunstock Rdg Merrimack, NH$138K21.51,296
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292