- Lot: 8.24 acres
- Built in 1979
- Views: 2,267 all time views
- HOA Fee: $332
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $750,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $552
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- View: Water
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ Balcony/Patio, Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Association Fees Include \ Cable/Dish, Association Fees Include \ Common Area Electricity, Association Fees Include \ Decks, Association Fees Include \ Exterior Painting, Association Fees Include \ Fencing, Association Fees Include \ Garbage, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Common Area, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Liability, Association Fees Include \ Landscaping/Gardening, Association Fees Include \ Maintenance - Unit Yard, Association Fees Include \ Management Fee, Association Fees Include \ or Tennis, Association Fees Include \ Pools, Association Fees Include \ Reserves, Association Fees Include \ Roof, Association Fees Include \ Spa, Bathroom \ No Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Townhouse(s), Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Room, Dining Room \ Dining "L", Dining Room \ No Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Insulated Water Heater, Energy Features \ Insulation - Unknown, Energy Features \ Low Flow Shower, Energy Features \ Low Flow Toilet, Energy Features \ Weather Stripped Door(s), Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Insert, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Detached, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Garage Parking Features \ RV/Boat Parking, Heating \ Electric, Heating \ Radiant, HOA Amenities \ Barbecue Area, HOA Amenities \ Boat Dock, HOA Amenities \ Cable/ Satellite TV, HOA Amenities \ Car Wash Area, HOA Amenities \ Club House, HOA Amenities \ Community Pool, HOA Amenities \ Garden/ Greenbelt/ Trails, HOA Amenities \ Playground, HOA Amenities \ Sauna/ Spa/ Hot Tub, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven - Self Cleaning, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Pantry, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Composition, Security Features \ Security Gate, Security Features \ Security Service, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Subclass \ Townhouse, Water \ Heater - Electric
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,359 sqft
- Parcel #: 111180210
- Zillow Home ID: 15635827
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $800K-1.25M.
Market guideZillow predicts 94065 home values will rise 4.3% next year, compared to a 4.5% rise for Redwood City as a whole. Among 94065 homes, this home is valued 0.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 10.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94065, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 52.6% greater than in Redwood City, and 72.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94065 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Redwood City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94065 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (130)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 460 Barnegat Ln|
Nearby Schools in Redwood City
Carlmont High (assigned)9-123.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!