This home is located in Castle Hill Condominium, which is directly off of Rt. 122 (Main St.) in Blackstone, MA. On Main St. there is the convenience of CVS, supermarket, gas stations and other small establishments within walking distance. However, the community itself is quite removed from the hustle and bustle of Main St. with a 1/2 mi. long drive down Castle Hill Way. The community is quiet, and very safe.
- Built in 1987
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $150,000
- Price/sqft: $127
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, ASSC_POOL \ No, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Double Vanity/Sink, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH2_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, DIN_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, DIN_DSCRP \ Slider, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck - Composite, FLOORING \ Laminate, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Intercom, KIT_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, MBR_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_DSCRP \ Slider, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, OTH1_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, STYLE \ Townhouse, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Upper, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 104
- Floor size: 1,184 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:0006 B:0113 L:22-12
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 57565490
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01504 home values will rise 2.8% next year, compared to a 3.8% rise for Blackstone as a whole. Among 01504 homes, this home is valued 31.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 20.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01504, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.9% less than in Blackstone, and 48.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 01504 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Blackstone.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01504 home values.
|36 Fairway Ln UNIT 36 Blackstone, MA||$143K||2||1.5||1,184|
|38 Fairway Ln Blackstone, MA||$140K||2||1.5||1|
|37 Fairway Ln UNIT 37 Blackstone, MA||$148K||2||1.5||1,184|
|33 Fairway Ln # BLDG22 Blackstone, MA||$125K||1||1||852|
|33 Fairway Ln Blackstone, MA||$130K||1||1||--|
|31 Fairway Ln UNIT 31 Blackstone, MA||$128K||2||1||956|
|29 Fairway Ln UNIT 29 Blackstone, MA||$117K||1||1||797|
|40 Fairway Ln UNIT 40 Blackstone, MA||$119K||1||1||797|
|44 Fairway Ln UNIT 44 Blackstone, MA||$128K||1||1||852|
|35 Fairway Ln UNIT 35 Blackstone, MA||$155K||2||1.5||1,184|
|34 Fairway Ln UNIT 34 Blackstone, MA||$128K||2||1||956|
|33 Fairway Ln UNIT 33 Blackstone, MA||$127K||1||1||850|
|32 Fairway Ln UNIT 32 Blackstone, MA||$125K||1||1||852|
|30 Fairway Ln UNIT 30 Blackstone, MA||$127K||1||1||956|
|43 Fairway Ln UNIT 43 Blackstone, MA||$130K||2||1||956|
|27 Fairway Ln UNIT 27 Blackstone, MA||$128K||2||1||956|
|49 Fairway Ln UNIT 49 Blackstone, MA||$149K||2||1.5||1,184|
|41 Fairway Ln UNIT 41 Blackstone, MA||$119K||1||1||800|
|39 Fairway Ln UNIT 39 Blackstone, MA||$135K||2||1||956|
|45 Fairway Ln UNIT 45 Blackstone, MA||$128K||1||1||852|
Nearby Schools in Blackstone
6-8 & ungraded0.5 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!