- Lot: 10,001 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- 5 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,402 all time views
- 3 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2015 for $120,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $45
- MLS #: 1093147
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Basement Access \ Interior and Exterior, Basement Finish \ Finished, Basement Rooms Type \ Bathroom, Basement Rooms Type \ Bedroom(s), Basement Rooms Type \ Kitchen, Basement Rooms Type \ Storage Area, Basement Type \ Full, Cooling \ Central Air Conditioning, Electric \ 200 Amps, Electric \ Circuit Breaker, Exterior \ Brick, Exterior \ Insulated Glass Windows, Exterior \ Vinyl Siding, Finished Floor \ Ceramic, Finished Floor \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Fireplace \ None, Foundation Type \ Concrete, Garage Desc \ Attached, Garage Desc \ Door Opener, Heat System \ Forced Air, Heating Fuel \ Oil, Historic \ None, Hot Water \ Oil, Hot Water \ Tank, Insulation \ Unknown, Plumbing \ Mixed, Property Category \ Single Family, Sewer \ Connected, Status \ Active New, Type \ Raised Ranch, Water Supply \ Connected
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 2,692 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: M:44J L:275 U:6
- Zillow Home ID: 66090463
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $210-323K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 02895 home values will fall 4% next year, compared to a 4% fall for Woonsocket as a whole. Among 02895 homes, this home is 73.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 15% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02895, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.5% higher than in Woonsocket, and 79.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02895 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Woonsocket.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02895 home values.
|30 Fisher St Woonsocket, RI||$157K||3||1||1,120|
|225 Talcott St Woonsocket, RI||$146K||2||1||1,115|
|204 Talcott St Woonsocket, RI||$166K||3||1||1,356|
|226 Talcott St Woonsocket, RI||$256K||9||4||3,750|
|251 Talcott St Woonsocket, RI||$178K||3||1.5||1,350|
|195 Talcott St Woonsocket, RI||$139K||3||2||880|
|45 Phillips St Woonsocket, RI||$157K||3||2||1,128|
|242 Talcott St Woonsocket, RI||$163K||3||1||1,092|
|176 Talcott St Woonsocket, RI||$169K||3||1||2,002|
|38 Norman St Woonsocket, RI||$139K||4||1||1,296|
|30 Norman St Woonsocket, RI||$193K||--||--||--|
|48 Norman St Woonsocket, RI||$124K||3||1||949|
|28 Phillips St Woonsocket, RI||$190K||4||1||2,010|
|83 Olive St Woonsocket, RI||$205K||3||1.5||1,700|
|37 Norman St Woonsocket, RI||$171K||4||1||1,566|
|47 Norman St Woonsocket, RI||$116K||2||1||954|
|154 Talcott St Woonsocket, RI||$129K||2||1||720|
|65 Olive St Woonsocket, RI||$244K||3||2||2,157|
|176 Talcott St Woonsocket, RI||$175K||3||1||1,848|
|25 Norman St Woonsocket, RI||$163K||3||2||988|
Nearby Schools in Woonsocket
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!