- Lot: 6,599 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- 578 days on Zillow
- Views: 9,254 all time views
- 57 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2007 for $475,000
- Price/sqft: $216
- MLS #: 2689543
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 214 sqft
- Adult Community \ N, Basement \ Full, Class \ Res, Den\Family Room \ Y, Detached\Attached \ Det, Dining Room \ Formal, Driveway \ Pvt, Eat In Kitchen \ Y, Foreclose? \ N, Heat \ Hw, Picture \ Y, Pool \ N, Price Range Listing \ N, STATUS \ A, Water \ Public, Waterfront \ N, Waterview \ N, Attic \ Y, County \ N, new_constr \ N, Sewer \ Y, Wood Floors \ Y, Fuel \ Gas, Office \ Y, Finished Basement \ Y, Zone \ 6, A\C \ Y, TOUR FLAG \ N, Last Status Change \ NEW, Style \ Raised Ranch, Refrigerator \ Y, Dryer \ Y, # Kitchens \ 1, Washer \ Y, Porch \ Yes, # Fireplaces \ 1, Skylight \ Y, MBR 1ST FLOOR \ Y, Basement\Subfloor \ Full Fin-Family Rm-Entertainment Rm-Wet Bar-1\2 Ba, Patio \ Fr\Back, Taxes \ 8800.25, TEMPORARILY OFF MARKET (TOM) \ N, CORNER PROPERTY \ N
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,400 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 71
- Parcel #: 37233 03100
- Zillow Home ID: 31231738
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $420-589K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 11563 home values will increase 1.2% next year, compared to a 1.4% rise for Lynbrook as a whole. Among 11563 homes, this home is 32.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 13.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 11563, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Lynbrook, and 92.4% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 11563 home values.
|64 Hodson Ave Lynbrook, NY||$470K||3||2||1,669|
|60 Hodson Ave Lynbrook, NY||$399K||--||1||1,522|
|85 Hudson Ave APT 4A Brooklyn, NY||--||1||1||816|
|51 Hendrickson Ave Lynbrook, NY||$425K||--||1.5||1,631|
|47 Hendrickson Ave Lynbrook, NY||$390K||--||1||1,416|
|40 Hendrickson Ave Lynbrook, NY||$379K||3||2||1,134|
|55 Hendrickson Ave Lynbrook, NY||$443K||--||2||1,755|
|119 Pearsall Ave Lynbrook, NY||$557K||4||3||2,354|
|41 Hendrickson Ave Lynbrook, NY||$451K||--||1.5||1,712|
|54 Hodson Ave Lynbrook, NY||$382K||--||2||1,381|
|115 Pearsall Ave Lynbrook, NY||$564K||--||2.5||2,288|
|63 Hodson Ave Lynbrook, NY||$353K||--||1||1,320|
|22A Catherine St Lynbrook, NY||$381K||3||1||--|
|59 Hodson Ave Lynbrook, NY||$389K||--||1||1,320|
|44 Catherine St Lynbrook, NY||$363K||--||1||1,220|
|37 Hendrickson Ave Lynbrook, NY||$386K||--||1.5||1,424|
|111 Pearsall Ave Lynbrook, NY||$416K||--||2||1,617|
|42 Hendrickson Ave Lynbrook, NY||$487K||5||3||2,287|
|52 Hodson Ave Lynbrook, NY||$382K||--||2||1,474|
|55 Hodson Ave Lynbrook, NY||$384K||--||2||1,414|
Nearby Schools in Lynbrook
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!