38 Jones Rd, Newton Grove, NC 283663 beds, 1 bath, 1,550 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
Surrounded by privacy and the peace and quiet of the country within commuting distance of Raleigh, Fayetteville, Smithfield and Goldsboro and the surrounding areas.
Excellent schools on bus route or short drive: Hobbton Elementary, Middle and Senior High Schools. Personal attention with small student body sizes.
Property is 720? x 385? with private well and septic system. Rooms are large, the foyer makes a wonderful spot for the Christmas Tree. There is also a room that could be a 2nd bathroom. The living room has a fireplace with gas logs, making it cozy in the winter months. The carport has a wired shed with hot/cold running water and 2 large barns and a shed, all have electricity.
County taxes only.
Call for showing appointment: 910.237.4175
Nice neighbors on a quiet road. Go for walks or ride your bike.
- Lot: 6.42 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1932
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2005 for $120,500
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces
- Home is move in ready. Great home and property with potential for3rd bedroom and 2nd bathroom.
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Metal, Other, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,550 sqft
- Heating: Oil, Propane butane
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 19108780001
- Zillow Home ID: 114850314
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 38 Jones Road
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 169 Jones Pd Ln Newton Grove, NC$81K------
- 340 Jones Rd NC$131K------
- 5071 Newton Grove Hwy Newton Grove, NC$92K------
- 5025 Newton Grove Hwy Newton Grove, NC$154K------
- 6898 Newton Grove Hwy Newton Grove, NC$139K------
- 531 Jones Rd Newton Grove, NC$154K------
- 550 Jones Rd Newton Grove, NC$118K32.51,496
- 520 Jones Rd Newton Grove, NC$158K------
- 5670 Newton Grove Hwy Newton Grove, NC$150K------
- 4474 Wrye Branch Rd NC$116K------
- 4472 Wrye Branch Rd Newton Grove, NC$102K------
- 883 Jones Rd Newton Grove, NC--------
- 4927 Newton Grove Hwy Newton Grove, NC$168K------
- 1961 Dudley Rd Newton Grove, NC$114K------
- 1680 Dudley Rd Newton Grove, NC$141K------
- 2089 Dudley Rd Newton Grove, NC$109K------
- 2144 Dudley Rd Newton Grove, NC$128K------
- 1420 Dudley Rd Newton Grove, NC$109K------
- 4106 Wrye Branch Rd Newton Grove, NC$156K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292