- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
38 Langhorne Ln, Greenwich, CT 068315 beds, 8.5 baths, 9,054 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2010
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2012 for $6,450,000
- Price/sqft: $712
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Room count: 16
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 9,054 sqft
- Parcel #: 149-10-3069
- Zillow Home ID: 57309141
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 38 Langhorne Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06831, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 48.3% higher than in Greenwich, and 11.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06831 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Greenwich.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06831 home values.
- 34 Langhorne Ln Greenwich, CT$3.03M65.55,355
- 100 John St Greenwich, CT$2.91M33.55,542
- 37 Langhorne Ln Greenwich, CT$1.75M233,332
- 35 Langhorne Ln Greenwich, CT$1.62M43.53,956
- 33 Langhorne Ln Greenwich, CT$3.28M43.54,282
- 28 Langhorne Ln Greenwich, CT$1.99M43.51,686
- 78 John St Greenwich, CT$3.72M------
- 108 John St Greenwich, CT$6.34M------
- 77 John St Greenwich, CT$2.76M88.55,658
- 113 John St Naugatuck, CT$292K42.52,308
- 114 John St Greenwich, CT$6M1310,532
- 11 Langhorne Ln Greenwich, CT$13.7M81426,415
- 20 Langhorne Ln Greenwich, CT$5.75M65.59,100
- 52 John St Greenwich, CT$9.57M699,030
- 117 John St Greenwich, CT$2.86M32.52,662
- 44 Mooreland Rd Greenwich, CT$14.2M7917,408
- 62 Mooreland Rd Greenwich, CT$3.11M54.54,393
- 63 John St Greenwich, CT$5.63M------
- 44 Mooreland Rd Greenwich, CT$1.82M------
- 67 John St Greenwich, CT$1.66M333,006
Nearby Schools in Greenwich
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292