- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
38 Lyon St, San Francisco, CA 941178 beds, 3.5 baths, 4,280 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 2,500 sqft
- Built in 1891
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2009 for $1,511,500
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 4.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 4,280 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 1235 018
- Zillow Home ID: 15086728
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 38 Lyon Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the San Francisco market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 7.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 81.6% less than in San Francisco Metro, and 89.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help San Francisco home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or San Francisco home values.
- 32 Lyon St San Francisco, CA$2.92M432,736
- 26 Lyon St San Francisco, CA$2.52M331,875
- 44 Lyon St San Francisco, CA$1.06M--1793
- 46 Lyon St San Francisco, CA$1M--1660
- 1285-1289 Page St #1289 San Francisco, CA$1.69M--34,290
- 1283 Page St San Francisco, CA$2.67M--22,100
- 1277 Page St San Francisco, CA$2.3M314,510
- 8080 Haight St San Francisco, CA$1.66M411,515
- 1150 Haight St San Francisco, CA$2.85M--23,280
- 29 Lyon St San Francisco, CA$2.89M63.54,536
- Lyon St # A San Francisco, CA--221,348
- 1200 Haight St APT 9 San Francisco, CA$1.46MStudio----
- 1231 Page St San Francisco, CA$1.66M--12,562
- 1146 Haight St San Francisco, CA$2.76M432,848
- 1144 Haight St San Francisco, CA$2.04M443,300
- 1303 Page St San Francisco, CA$1.86M321,430
- 3135 Lyon St San Francisco, CA$1.85M--35,235
- 27 Lyon St San Francisco, CA$2.27M42--
- 2729 Lyon St San Francisco, CA$2.33M53.54,536
- 1206-1208 Haight St San Francisco, CA$2.79M422,445
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.