38 Martha Ave, Dayton, OH 454583 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,334 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- 84 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $27,500
- Price/sqft: $21
- MLS #: 584525
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 0 space, 528 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,334 sqft
- Lot depth: 200
- Lot width: 69
- Parcel #: O68 00107 0050
- Zillow Home ID: 35053922
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 38 Martha Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 45458 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 49.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 448.1% greater than in Centerville, and 120.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 45458 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Centerville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 45458 home values.
- 50 Martha Ave Dayton, OH$129K211,260
- 54 Martha Ave Dayton, OH$122K21904
- 145 Broadripple Rd Dayton, OH$182K422,549
- 135 Broadripple Rd Dayton, OH$154K421,950
- 33 Martha Ave Dayton, OH$128K31921
- 82 Lucas Dr Centerville, OH$103K311,165
- 62 Martha Ave Dayton, OH$135K321,610
- 77 Lucas Dr Dayton, OH$133K211,524
- 55 Martha Ave Dayton, OH$126K31.51,277
- 118 S Main St Centerville, OH$210K43.52,494
- 68 Martha Ave Dayton, OH$130K311,800
- 71 Lucas Dr Dayton, OH$133K411,266
- 155 Broadripple Rd Dayton, OH$113K321,954
- 61 Martha Ave Centerville, OH$129K311,133
- 125 Broadripple Rd Dayton, OH$133K321,808
- 70 Lucas Dr Dayton, OH$127K321,268
- 19 Martha Ave Dayton, OH$112K31.51,596
- 54 Laura Ave Washington Township, OH$125K421,243
- 63 Lucas Dr Dayton, OH$136K221,397
- 67 Martha Ave Dayton, OH$129K321
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292