38 N Front St # 3F, Philadelphia, PA 191062 beds, 2 baths, 1,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
By order of US Bankruptcy Court, Case #09-14745
Located in Historic Old City at:
38 N. Front Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
Starting: Monday, January 24th @ 9:00 AM
Ending: Friday, February 4th @ 11:00 AM
Fully renovated condo featuring:
(2) Bedrooms, (2) Baths, kitchen area is fully equipped with Bosch appliances. The master suite has a large walk-in closet for plenty of additional storage. The master bath is equipped with a double vanity and large tile, glass enclosed shower. Hardwood flooring throughout. Laundry facilities in the hallway, common courtyard, UNIT IS MISSING ROOFTOP COMPRESSOR
Preview: By Appointment Only
Terms: Cashier's check deposit of $25,000.00, 5% buyer's premium, 45-day Settlement
BROKERS PATICIPATION INVITED!
COMLY AUCTIONEERS & APPRAISERS
1825 E. BOSTON STREET
PHILADELPHIA, PA 19125
VISIT: WEBSITE - www.comly.com
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Garbage disposal
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 4.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,100 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 2144449353
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 38 N Front Street # 3F
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Old City, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 79.3% less than in Philadelphia, and 76.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Old City home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Old City home values.
Nearby Schools in Philadelphia
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292