- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- Views: 1,048 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $59,698
- Last sale price/sqft: $26
- Parking: Off street, 2 spaces
- Asbestos Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Attic: Unfinished
- Basement Finish Info: Unfinished
- Basement Type: Full Basement With Hatchway
- Cooling System Type: Individual Units
- Driveway Type: Asphalt
- Entry Description: Semi Private Entry
- Exterior: Vinyl Siding
- Exterior Condition: Partially Updated
- Foundation Size Source: Town Records
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas
- Heat Type: Baseboard
- Hot Water Source: Electric
- Interior Condition: Partially Updated
- Laundry Room Access: Basement Hook-Up
- Lot Description: Neighborhood
- Parking Type Description: Unassigned
- Property Type: Multi-Family
- Radon Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Sewage System: Public Sewer Connected
- Style: 2updown - Unit(S) per Floor
- Water Source: Public Water Connected
- Year Built Desc: Town Records
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,314 sqft
- Parcel #: M:220 B:116 L:2
- Zillow Home ID: 58915324
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $120-185K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06450, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.8% lower than in Meriden, and 129.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06450 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Meriden.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06450 home values.
Nearby Schools in Meriden
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!