- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1946
- Views: 535 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $80,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $49
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Tile, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Slider, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Other, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,642 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 00452100
- Zillow Home ID: 57817047
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $115-213K.
Market guideZillow predicts Connecticut home values will decrease 1.5% next year. Among 06786 homes, this home is valued 13.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 59.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06786, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 166.2% greater than in Litchfield, and 229.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06786 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Litchfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|46 Overlook Ter Terryville, CT||$148K||3||2||1,344|
|34 Overlook Ter Terryville, CT||$136K||3||1||1,344|
|15 Overlook Ter Terryville, CT||$132K||3||1.5||1,210|
|13 Overlook Ter Terryville, CT||--||Studio||--||4,000|
|21 Overlook Ter Terryville, CT||$90K||1||1||756|
|28 Overlook Ter Terryville, CT||$88K||1||1||712|
|11 Overlook Ter Terryville, CT||$108K||2||1||1,000|
|9 Overlook Ter Terryville, CT||$86K||2||1||912|
|91 Eastview Rd Terryville, CT||$91K||1||1||576|
|25 Overlook Ter Terryville, CT||$95K||2||1||740|
|22 Overlook Ter Terryville, CT||--||--||--||--|
|7 Overlook Ter Terryville, CT||$99K||2||1||768|
|32 Overlook Rd Terryville, CT||$104K||2||1||1,010|
|83 Eastview Rd Terryville, CT||$88K||1||--||288|
|81 Eastview Rd Terryville, CT||$85K||1||1||480|
|16 Overlook Ter Terryville, CT||$95K||2||1||768|
|90 Eastview Rd Terryville, CT||--||2||2||1,712|
|90 Eastview Rd Terryville, CT||$156K||2||2||1,712|
|84 Eastview Rd Terryville, CT||$114K||2||1||900|
|88 Eastview Rd Terryville, CT||$91K||1||1||480|
Nearby Schools in Litchfield
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!