- Lot: 1.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1914
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard, Radiant
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $429,000
- Price/sqft: $209
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street
- Unfinished basement
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Countertop Range, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Wall Oven, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Fireplace, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ Yes, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Stone Wall, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Granite, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Hot Water Radiators, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Owner, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Owner, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Partial, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Walk-up Attic, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Other (See Remarks), MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Office, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Sitting Room, OTH3_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Wine Cellar, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Cul-De-Sac, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Farmhouse, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,056 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0049 B:0014 L:
- Zillow Home ID: 56971004
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01983 home values will rise 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.1% decrease for Town of Topsfield as a whole. Among 01983 homes, this home is valued 15.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 12.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01983, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Town of Topsfield, and 78.8% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01983 home values.
|44 Pemberton Rd Topsfield, MA||$415K||3||2||1,811|
|32 Pemberton Rd Topsfield, MA||$408K||3||2||1,995|
|48 Pemberton Rd Topsfield, MA||$494K||3||2.5||2,356|
|30 Pemberton Rd Topsfield, MA||$301K||2||1||875|
|26 Pemberton Rd Topsfield, MA||$387K||3||2||1,600|
|222 Boston St Topsfield, MA||$337K||3||1||1,030|
|39 Pemberton Rd Topsfield, MA||$329K||3||1||1,264|
|24 Pemberton Rd Topsfield, MA||$315K||3||1||1,052|
|37 Pemberton Rd Topsfield, MA||$317K||2||1||1,210|
|27 Pemberton Rd Topsfield, MA||$324K||3||1||1,252|
|20 Pemberton Rd Topsfield, MA||$406K||4||2||1,572|
|224 Boston St Topsfield, MA||$433K||--||--||--|
|21 Pemberton Rd Topsfield, MA||$365K||3||2||1,364|
|71 Central St Topsfield, MA||$428K||3||1.5||2,048|
|14 Maple St Topsfield, MA||$513K||4||2.5||2,443|
|94 S Main St Topsfield, MA||$2.2M||6||3.5||6,026|
|16 Pemberton Rd Topsfield, MA||$407K||3||2||1,883|
|17 Pemberton Rd Topsfield, MA||$369K||3||1.5||1,640|
|67 Central St Topsfield, MA||$414K||3||2||1,964|
|70 Central St Topsfield, MA||$427K||4||2||1,899|
Nearby Schools in Town of Topsfield
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!