- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1943
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $384,000
- Price/sqft: $276
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Shower Stall, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Slider, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Other (See Remarks), GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Steam, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,392 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:009-E B:0008 L:0028
- Zillow Home ID: 56131431
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01906 home values will rise 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.6% increase for Saugus as a whole. Among 01906 homes, this home is valued 11.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 17% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01906, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.8% lower than in Saugus, and 68% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 01906 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saugus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01906 home values.
|39 Pleasant St Saugus, MA||$361K||3||1.5||1,892|
|36 Pleasant St Saugus, MA||$418K||4||2.5||2,422|
|1 Auburn Ct Saugus, MA||$419K||4||1.5||1,836|
|5 Auburn Ct Saugus, MA||$322K||2||1||1,286|
|11 Auburn Ct Saugus, MA||$321K||3||2||1,155|
|34 Pleasant St Saugus, MA||$315K||3||1||1,172|
|8 Auburn Ct Saugus, MA||$466K||5||3||2,810|
|12 Auburn Ct Saugus, MA||$359K||3||1.5||1,516|
|40 Pleasant St Saugus, MA||$326K||3||1.5||1,252|
|41 Pleasant St Saugus, MA||$382K||3||2||2,040|
|42 Pleasant St Saugus, MA||$323K||4||1||1,246|
|33 Pleasant St Saugus, MA||$337K||4||1.5||1,714|
|44 Pleasant St Saugus, MA||$404K||4||2||2,186|
|32 Pleasant St Saugus, MA||$367K||3||2||2,230|
|45 Pleasant St Saugus, MA||$325K||3||1.5||1,234|
|47 Pleasant St Saugus, MA||$406K||4||2.5||2,313|
|48 Pleasant St Saugus, MA||$397K||2||2||2,320|
|31 Pleasant St Saugus, MA||$427K||3||1.5||1,508|
|28 Pleasant St Saugus, MA||$310K||2||2||990|
|27 Pleasant St Saugus, MA||$346K||3||1.5||2,003|
Nearby Schools in Saugus
K-5 & ungraded0.4 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.6 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!