- Multi Family
- Built in 1973
- Views: 1,836 all time views
- HOA Fee: $384/mo
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $115,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $122
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Area Num \ Glastonbury
- Basement Type \ None
- Cooling System \ Individual Unit(s)
- Fuel Type \ Natural Gas
- Hot Water Fuel \ Natural Gas
- Interior Feature \ Cable - Available
- Last Change Type \ New Listing
- Last Status \ Active
- Laundry Room Info \ Common Laundry Area
- Listing Type Description \ Entry Only Listing
- Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell Listing Agreement
- Neighborhood \ Glastonbury (14)
- Park Garage Type \ Open
- Property Sub Type \ Condo
- Property Type \ Residential
- Rental Agreement \ Lease
- Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected
- Status \ Active
- Style \ Ranch
- Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 203
- Floor size: 940 sqft
- Parcel #: 57600038C
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 57725127
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $87-193K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06033, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.5% greater than in Glastonbury, and 9.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06033 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Glastonbury.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06033 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (20)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 38 Rambling Brook Ln|
Nearby Schools in Glastonbury
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!