- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
38 Seacrest Rd, Old Saybrook, CT 064752 beds, 2 baths, 1,457 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $482,500
- Price/sqft: $331
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 0 space
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Crawl Space, Basement \ Partial Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Dining Room Description \ Combination Living/Dining Room, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Feature \ Skylight, Kitchen Description \ Cathedral Ceiling, Kitchen Description \ Skylight, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Professionally Landscaped, Master Bedroom Description \ Cathedral Ceiling, Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Skylight, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Room 1 Description \ Sun Room, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Waterfront Description \ Access, Waterfront Description \ Beach Rights, Waterfront Description \ Sound, Waterfront Description \ Walk To, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,457 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:004 B:248 L:
- Zillow Home ID: 58855102
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 38 Seacrest Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06475, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.2% greater than in Niantic, and 24.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06475 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Niantic.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06475 home values.
Nearby Schools in Niantic
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Niantic Center School K-4 1.7 mi
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.