This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 9,151 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Views: 2,505 all time views
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jul 2008 for $185,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: 4 spaces
- Tennis Court
- Basement Access \ Bulkhead, Basement Finish \ Unfinished, Basement Type \ Full, Cooling \ Individual Unit, Electric \ 100 Amps, Electric \ Circuit Breaker, Equipment \ Oven/Range, Equipment \ Refrigerator, Exterior \ Vinyl Siding, Finished Floor \ Ceramic, Finished Floor \ Hardwood, Finished Floor \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Fireplace \ None, Foundation Type \ Unknown, Garage Desc \ None, Heat System \ Baseboard, Heating Fuel \ Oil, Historic \ None, Hot Water \ Oil, Hot Water \ Tankless, Insulation \ Cap, Insulation \ Walls, Lot Description \ Corner, Lot Description \ Out Building, Lot Description \ Paved Driveway, Near \ Bus, Near \ Public School, Near \ Recreational Facility, Near \ Shopping, Near \ Swimming, Near \ Tennis, Plumbing \ Mixed, Property Category \ Single Family, Rooms \ Eat in Kitchen, Rooms \ Living Room, Rooms \ Master Bedroom on 1st Floor, Sewer \ Connected, Status \ Active, Type \ Cape Cod, Wall Description \ Plaster, Water Supply \ Connected
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,152 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: M:10 B:000 L:142 U:
- Zillow Home ID: 65849851
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $180-231K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02828 home values will decrease 2.6% next year, compared to a 2.5% fall for Greenville as a whole. Among 02828 homes, this home is valued 8% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 13.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02828, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 63.4% higher than in Greenville, and 28.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02828 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Greenville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02828 home values.
|42 Sprague St Greenville, RI||$218K||3||1||1,232|
|40 Sprague St Greenville, RI||$193K||2||1||960|
|41 Sprague St Greenville, RI||$229K||3||1.5||1,138|
|39 Sprague St Greenville, RI||$229K||3||1.5||1,138|
|8 Spencer Rd Greenville, RI||$247K||5||1.5||1,672|
|7 Spencer Rd Greenville, RI||$195K||3||1||1,053|
|6 Spencer Rd Greenville, RI||$224K||3||1||1,435|
|5 Spencer Rd Greenville, RI||$195K||3||1||1,200|
|12 Spencer Rd Greenville, RI||$254K||3||2||1,555|
|4 Spencer Rd Greenville, RI||$195K||3||1||1,075|
|3 Spencer Rd Greenville, RI||$255K||4||2||1,685|
|43 Sprague St Greenville, RI||$352K||3||3||2,190|
|46 Sprague St Greenville, RI||$211K||4||2||1,218|
|32 Sprague St Greenville, RI||$188K||4||1||1,075|
|18 Barnes St Greenville, RI||$224K||2||1||1,341|
|22 Barnes St Greenville, RI||$245K||2||2||1,362|
|42 Barnes St Greenville, RI||$232K||4||2||1,285|
|44 Barnes St Greenville, RI||$240K||4||1||1,638|
|46 Barnes St Greenville, RI||$250K||3||2||1,581|
|16 Barnes St Greenville, RI||$245K||2||1||1,616|
Nearby Schools in Greenville
Data by GreatSchools.org