- Lot: 0.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- 1 day on Zillow
- Views: 2,042 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 1995 for $277,170
- Price/sqft: $202
- MLS #: 21516699
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces
- Interior \ Dec Molding, Interior \ Recessed Light, Living Room \ Bay\Bow Window, Living Room \ Dec Molding, Dining Room \ Dec Molding, Kitchen \ Center Island, Style \ Colonial, Kitchen \ Eat-In, Kitchen \ French Doors, Master Bedroom \ Walk-in Closet, Master Bath \ Double Sinks, Master Bedroom \ Floor - W\W Carpet, Basement \ Full Finished, Basement \ Heated, Master Bath \ Shower Stall, Floors \ W\W Carpet, Exterior \ Outdoor Lighting, Heat\AC \ Central Air, Siding \ Vinyl, Heat Fuel \ Natural Gas, Water Heater \ Natural Gas, Included \ Dryer, Water\Sewer \ Public Sewer, Included \ Light Fixtures, Water\Sewer \ Public Water, Included \ Outdoor Lighting, Included \ Washer, Exterior \ Patio, Included \ Window Treatments, Zoning \ Residential, Rooms \ Dining Room, Roof \ Shingled, Rooms \ Family Room, Parking \ Driveway, Rooms \ Foyer, Parking \ On Street, Rooms \ Kitchen, Included \ Ceiling Fan(s), Rooms \ Living Room, Included \ Dishwasher, Included \ Garage Door Opener, Master Bedroom Level \ 2, Included \ Microwave, Living Room Level \ 1, Included \ Refrigerator, Kitchen Level \ 1, Foyer Level \ 1, Heat\AC \ Forced Hot Air, Family Room Level \ 1, Included \ Stove, Dining Room Level \ 1, Bedroom Level \ 2, New Construction \ No, Farm Assessed \ No, Basement \ Full Finished, Basement \ Heated, County \ Monmouth, Deed Restricted \ No, Property Sub-Type \ Single Family, Living Room \ Floor - W\W Carpet, Ownership Type \ Fee Simple, Interior \ Center Hall, Rooms \ Bedroom, Interior \ Laundry Tub, Interior \ Ceilings - 9Ft+ 1st Flr, Rooms \ Master Bedroom, Dining Room \ Floor - W\W Carpet, Foyer \ Two Story, Kitchen \ Pantry, Foyer \ Dec Molding, Master Bath \ Ceramic Tile, Master Bath \ Whirlpool, Sub-Type \ Detached, HOA \ No, Waterview \ No, Waterfront \ No, Fireplace \ Yes, Great\Family Room \ Fireplace - Woodburning, Master Bath \ Skylight, Foyer \ Floor - Wood, Kitchen \ Floor - Laminate, Lot Description \ Golf Course, Zoning \ Single Family, Foyer \ Fireplace - Woodburning, Interior \ Attic - Other, Included \ Whole House Fan, Municipality \ Howell (HOW), Middle School \ Howell North, Zip Code \ 07727, Great\Family Room \ Floor - Laminate
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,600 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 2100185000000040 88
- Zillow Home ID: 39276318
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $443-590K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 07727 home values will rise 0.7% next year, compared to a 1.3% increase for Monmouth as a whole. Among 07727 homes, this home is 32.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 10.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 07727, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 324% greater than in Monmouth, and 1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 07727 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Monmouth.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 07727 home values.
|40 Vardon Way Farmingdale, NJ||$576K||--||--||3,425|
|36 Vardon Way Farmingdale, NJ||$504K||--||--||2,623|
|39 Vardon Way Farmingdale, NJ||$581K||4||2.5||3,446|
|37 Vardon Way Farmingdale, NJ||$492K||--||--||2,522|
|42 Vardon Way Farmingdale, NJ||$457K||--||--||2,160|
|34 Vardon Way Farmingdale, NJ||$522K||4||3||2,611|
|79 Vardon Way Farmingdale, NJ||$545K||--||--||3,101|
|44 Vardon Way Farmingdale, NJ||$512K||--||--||2,852|
|43 Vardon Way Farmingdale, NJ||$589K||--||--||3,473|
|82 Vardon Way Farmingdale, NJ||$493K||--||--||2,560|
|32 Vardon Way Farmingdale, NJ||$600K||--||--||3,554|
|77 Vardon Way Farmingdale, NJ||$512K||--||--||2,839|
|80 Vardon Way Farmingdale, NJ||$523K||--||--||2,832|
|78 Vardon Way Farmingdale, NJ||$499K||4||2.5||2,244|
|46 Vardon Way Farmingdale, NJ||$601K||4||2.5||3,540|
|47 Vardon Way Farmingdale, NJ||$622K||--||--||3,748|
|30 Vardon Way Farmingdale, NJ||$530K||--||--||2,988|
|76 Vardon Way Farmingdale, NJ||$464K||--||--||2,424|
|75 Vardon Way Farmingdale, NJ||$476K||--||--||2,208|
|51 Vardon Way Farmingdale, NJ||$481K||--||--||2,256|
Nearby Schools in Monmouth
Howell High (assigned)9-12 & ungraded2.7 mi
PK-8 & ungraded2.0 mi
6-8 & ungraded2.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!