38 Vickery St, Warwick, RI 02888
Sold on 3/25/11: $137,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Single Family:1,838 sq ft
- Lot:3,920 sqft
- Year Built:1940
- Last Sold:Mar 2011 for $137,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher
- Days on Zillow1080
- Neighborhood NameLAKEWOOD
- Parcel #M:290 B:0135 L:0000
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count6
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeBungalow
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID65884405
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$153,594||$138K – $167K||+$915||$83||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,302/mo||$820 – $1.4K/mo||-$11||$0.71||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts 02888 home values will rise 1.6% next year, compared to a 2.2% increase for Warwick as a whole. Among 02888 homes, this home is valued 5.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 46.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02888 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 30% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.1% higher than in Warwick, and 7.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02888 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Warwick.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02888 home values.
Neighborhood for 38 Vickery Street
- 44 Vickery St Warwick, RI$132K3--1,048
- 37 Vickery St Warwick, RI$224K53.01,008
- 27 Vickery St Warwick, RI$173K31.01,008
- 11 Aborn Ave Warwick, RI$120K21.0858
- 19 Vickery St Warwick, RI$162K41.01,535
- 24 Vickery St Warwick, RI--------
- 24 Vickery St Warwick, RI$121K31.01,112
- 15 Aborn Ave Warwick, RI$112K21.0612
- 12 Aborn Ave Warwick, RI$123K21.0816
- 484 Warwick Ave Warwick, RI$120K21.01,118
- 478 Warwick Ave Warwick, RI$160K31.01,620
- Vickery St Warwick, RI$162K41.01,535
- 18 Aborn Ave Warwick, RI$146K31.01,314
- 500 Warwick Ave Warwick, RI$109K------
- 26 Aborn Ave Warwick, RI$155K22.0872
- 468 Warwick Ave Warwick, RI$148K41.01,400
- 18 Prince St Warwick, RI$143K32.01,404
- 12 Dryden Blvd Warwick, RI$143K31.0918
- 507 Warwick Ave Warwick, RI$139K22.01,404
- 32 Aborn Ave Warwick, RI$133K21.0956
Nearby Schools in Warwick
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005