A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 2003
- Views: 1,719 all time views
- HOA Fee: $374
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $256,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $247
- AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Freezer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, ASSC_POOL \ Yes, ASSOC_SECURITY \ Intercom, ASSOC_SECURITY \ TV Monitor, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Double Vanity/Sink, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Balcony, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Intercom, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Double Vanity/Sink, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions, POOL_DESCRIPTION \ Inground, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Co-Op, STYLE \ Mid-Rise
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 204
- Floor size: 1,036 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0021 A B:0000 L:38205
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 81377255
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $215-339K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01949 home values will decrease 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.4% fall for Middleton as a whole. Among 01949 homes, this home is valued 37.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 4.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01949, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.3% higher than in Middleton, and 57.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01949 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Middleton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01949 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (29)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 38 Village Rd|
Nearby Schools in Middleton
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!