38 Whitehall Rd, Amesbury, MA 019132 beds, 2 baths, 1,870 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1927
- 194 days on Zillow
- Last sold: May 2008 for $1
- Price/sqft: $123
- MLS #: 71642974
- AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Partial, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Wood / Coal / Pellet Stove, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Den, OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Office, OTH3_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Sun Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,870 sqft
- Parcel #: M:52 B:0283
- Zillow Home ID: 56904705
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 38 Whitehall Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01913, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Town of Amesbury, and 44.8% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01913 home values.
- 40 Whitehall Rd Amesbury, MA$256K431,813
- 6 Whittier Ave Amesbury, MA$264K422,094
- 24 Whitehall Rd Amesbury, MA$258K22.011,407
- 20 Whittier Ave UNIT 20 Amesbury, MA$222K31.51,285
- 26 Whittier Ave Amesbury, MA$428K42.52,840
- 35-41 Whitehall Rd Amesbury, MA$348K953,436
- 45 Whitehall Rd Amesbury, MA$233K21.51,234
- 10 Whittier Ave Amesbury, MA$521K425,046
- 43 Whitehall Rd Amesbury, MA$244K111,085
- 1 Boie Ave Amesbury, MA$236K311,080
- 5 Whittier Ave Amesbury, MA$251K31.51,293
- 7 Whittier Ave Amesbury, MA--112,094
- 3 Whittier Ave Amesbury, MA$258K42.51,873
- 4 Boie Ave Amesbury, MA$259K221,368
- 47 Whitehall Rd Amesbury, MA$241K321,478
- 25 Whitehall Rd Amesbury, MA$184K11700
- 22 Whitehall Rd Amesbury, MA$280K522,168
- 9 Whittier Ave Amesbury, MA$250K311,524
- 1 Ridgemere Way Amesbury, MA$278K31.51,338
- 3 Garfield St Amesbury, MA$269K321,762
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!