- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
380 Allen Dr, San Bruno, CA 940663 beds, 2 baths, 1,330 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,372 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2002 for $485,000
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 820 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stucco, Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,330 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 118
- Lot width: 54
- Parcel #: 017372020
- Zillow Home ID: 15492304
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 380 Allen Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94066 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 4.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20% lower than in San Bruno, and 64.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94066 home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Bruno.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94066 home values.
- 370 Allen Dr San Bruno, CA$700K321,530
- 390 Allen Dr San Bruno, CA$678K321,330
- 360 Allen Dr San Bruno, CA$666K321,330
- 386 Goodwin Dr San Bruno, CA$1.54M442,910
- 350 Allen Dr San Bruno, CA$654K321,330
- 361 Allen Dr San Bruno, CA$695K321,330
- 351 Allen Dr San Bruno, CA$689K321,330
- 380 Goodwin Dr San Bruno, CA$1.02M32.12,680
- 340 Allen Dr San Bruno, CA$986K53.52,950
- 98 Ross Way San Bruno, CA$683K321,260
- 390 Goodwin Dr San Bruno, CA$1M332,600
- 341 Allen Dr San Bruno, CA$700K321,580
- 3150 College Dr San Bruno, CA$654K321,190
- 131 Ross Way San Bruno, CA$697K321,330
- 100 Ross Way San Bruno, CA$674K321,260
- 331 Allen Dr San Bruno, CA$741K321,330
- 180 Sheryl Dr San Bruno, CA$679K321,300
- 366 Goodwin Dr San Bruno, CA$1.04M32.52,680
- 3140 College Dr San Bruno, CA$636K321,300
- Allen Dr San Bruno, CA$677K321,260
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!