- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- Views: 2,513 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2014 for $280,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $120
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, COL_DSCRP_1 \ None, COL_DSCRP_2 \ Wall AC, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Gas, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Gas, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Gentle Slope, MF_TYPE \ 2 Family - 2 Units Up/Down, PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Dining Room, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Family Room, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Dining Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Family Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Living Room, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 3
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,343 sqft
- Parcel #: M:007-E B:0015 L:0013
- Zillow Home ID: 108616030
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $245-472K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01906 home values will increase 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.7% increase for Saugus as a whole. Among 01906 homes, this home is valued 10.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 48% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01906, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.5% lower than in Saugus, and 60% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 01906 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saugus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01906 home values.
|382 Central St Saugus, MA||$350K||3||2||1,977|
|381 Central St Saugus, MA||$388K||5||2||2,835|
|379 Central St Saugus, MA||$320K||4||2||1,636|
|384 Central St Saugus, MA||$344K||2||3||2,148|
|376 Central St Saugus, MA||$288K||3||1||1,148|
|377 Central St Saugus, MA||$264K||2||1||912|
|386 Central St Saugus, MA||$360K||7||3||1,888|
|387 Central St Saugus, MA||$335K||4||2||1,940|
|388 Central St Saugus, MA||$295K||3||1||1,307|
|1 E Denver St Saugus, MA||$288K||3||1.5||1,144|
|5 E Denver St Saugus, MA||$320K||3||1.5||1,459|
|390 Central St Saugus, MA||$311K||3||1.5||1,502|
|391 Central St Saugus, MA||$358K||2||1||2,291|
|7 E Denver St Saugus, MA||$402K||5||2||2,727|
|5 Denver St Saugus, MA||$289K||3||2||1,274|
|11 E Denver St Saugus, MA||$331K||3||1.5||1,470|
|6 Denver St Saugus, MA||$301K||2||1||1,250|
|370 Central St Saugus, MA||$394K||3||2||2,950|
|369 Central St Saugus, MA||$301K||4||1.5||1,670|
|15 E Denver St Saugus, MA||$361K||4||2||2,125|
Nearby Schools in Saugus
K-5 & ungraded0.3 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.3 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!