- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
380 Front St S, Issaquah, WA 980273 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,520 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.36 acres
- Built in 1958
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2011 for $345,000
- Cable Ready
- Disability Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Slate, Other
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,520 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 3424069194
- Zillow Home ID: 48873229
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 380 Front St S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98027 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 34.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28% higher than in Issaquah, and 22.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98027 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Issaquah.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98027 home values.
- 370 Front St S Issaquah, WA$427K31.51,590
- 390 Front St S Issaquah, WA$339K311,050
- 362 Front St S Issaquah, WA$440K--2.52,200
- 400 Front St S Issaquah, WA$354K31.51,250
- 350 Front St S # B1 Issaquah, WA$493K42.52,144
- 350 Front St S # A2 Issaquah, WA$494K32.52,144
- 350 Front St S # A1 Issaquah, WA$492K42.52,144
- 350 Front St S Issaquah, WA$442K------
- 350 Front St S # B2 Issaquah, WA$494K32.52,144
- 358 Front St S Issaquah, WA$452K42.52,144
- 358 Front St S # B1 Issaquah, WA$524K432,144
- 354 Front St S Issaquah, WA$436K42.52,100
- 420 Front St S Issaquah, WA$444K31.51,020
- 580 Front St S UNIT D309 Issaquah, WA$142K21864
- 580 Front St S UNIT D209 Issaquah, WA$152K21864
- 340 Front St S Issaquah, WA$368K421,540
- 430 Front St S Issaquah, WA$359K411,520
- 440 Front St S Issaquah, WA--Studio0.751,481
- 330 Front St S Issaquah, WA$319K311,400
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.