380 Hodges St, Memphis, TN 381113 beds, 2 baths, 1,319 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $29,000
- Price/sqft: $22
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 240 sqft
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,319 sqft
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 52
- Parcel #: 045019 00031
- Zillow Home ID: 42165838
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 380 Hodges Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East Memphis-Colonial-Yorkshire market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 33% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31.6% lower than in Memphis, and 29.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help East Memphis-Colonial-Yorkshire home values rise more quickly than other regions in Memphis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Memphis-Colonial-Yorkshire home values.
- 384 Hodges St Memphis, TN$29K21850
- 390 Hodges St Memphis, TN$41K311,054
- 370 Hodges St Memphis, TN$52K211,232
- 379 Buntyn St Memphis, TN$27K21816
- 394 Hodges St Memphis, TN$39K21759
- 364 Hodges St Memphis, TN$51K211,436
- 373 Buntyn St Memphis, TN$30K21995
- 383 Buntyn St Memphis, TN$29K311,171
- 389 Buntyn St Memphis, TN--Studio--825
- 367 Buntyn St Memphis, TN$47K321,312
- 379 Hodges St Memphis, TN$28K21995
- 402 Hodges St Memphis, TN$31K311,183
- 360 Hodges St Memphis, TN$40K21990
- 383 Hodges St Memphis, TN$43K21792
- 393 Buntyn St Memphis, TN$26K21955
- 363 Buntyn St Memphis, TN$26K21953
- 367 Hodges St Memphis, TN$56K321,636
- 389 Hodges St Memphis, TN$43K21775
- 363 Hodges St Memphis, TN$46K211,017
- 399 Buntyn St Memphis, TN$45K21946
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.